This agreement is designed to make sure we both know how this whole thing is supposed to work, mkay? The goal here is to keep this really simple. You promote what we are selling on this site. We reward you. Let’s talk about the details so we don’t have to worry with it later on.
You must register as an affiliate if you want to get paid for promoting our stuff. While we allow self-registration, we reserve the right to cancel your registration for any reason we see fit…so play nice. This is our home and our rules. Upon registration, you’ll get an email with login info to be able to get custom URLs, images to help you promote the content and all that jazz. One big thing to remember here. If you haven’t taken the course you’re about to promote – let us fix that. Contact us and we’ll let you try the course out for free before you promote it.
Commissions and Payouts
You’ll earn 50% commissions on all the stuff you sell, up to a maximum of $15 per course sold (completed sales). There is no limit on the number of courses you can sell, so if you want an extra few thousand bucks next month, just sell a bunch of courses and we’ll happily pay you for them. We both win. All payments are made via PayPal to the email address you provide at registration approximately 30 days after the sale is completed. We generally pay all our commissions one time per month, so it may be up to 60 days before you receive your commissions, depending on how the sale date falls vs. our payout date. There is no minimum payout balance.
If someone for any reason buys a course through your link and then receives a refund, you will not get paid for that referral. We didn’t make money, so you won’t either.
By signing up to be an affiliate, you agree to receive emails from us regarding course news and updates, as well as any special offers we may have going on at a particular time. If you know anything about us, you already know we aren’t going to spam you cause ain’t nobody got time for that.
A Few Recommendations
Wanna maximize your earnings as an affiliate? Here are some awesome ways you can/should do so:
- Write a blog post about Humorous Homemaking or any of the courses we offer, then offer the link for folks to check it out for themselves.
- Use social media to sing the praises of the course…and really, with all the live video stuff out there now, you could LITERALLY sing the praises if that’s your thing.
- Send an email to your people and tell them about us.
- Put up a banner ad or some sort of graphic on your website in a relevant spot where people can see it, and link to our site using your referral link.
- If you actually talk to people in real life, you can totally tell them about our courses. People do still talk in real life, right?
A Few No-Nos
We wouldn’t put out content we didn’t love, and we wouldn’t expect you to promote content you didn’t love. So…here are a few things we want you to make sure to avoid:
- Spamming. We’re not talking about the canned mystery meat – we’re talking about uncool email to people who didn’t ask to receive it. That’s not only uncool – it is illegal.
- Anything illegal. Do we even need to include that? Sheesh.
- Pretending to be us. We get it. We’re awesome and people want to be us (or not). You can’t clone our content, use our copyrighted info without written permission or do stuff that would make people think you are actually Humorous Homemaking.
- Sharing Your Login. Especially if we gave you the course for free, ‘thou shalt not share thy login.’ Simply put, that’s stealing from us and that ain’t cool.
Okay, that about wraps it up. If you have questions about how this whole affiliate thing works and want to ask them, drop us a line. Likewise, if you become an affiliate and we have questions, we promise to reach out to you. It is amazing what a little open communication can do.